"lictools" still makes me smile. I'm curious -- what did FART stand for?

gray

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:21 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Arnold Scene Viewer integrated in Softimage using Creation Platform

I have heard comments of "just stuff it in the ass", meant seriously, before.
You have to admire Marcos for sticking to his guns with that file format :)
AL also had "Panes" added to "AnimShotSetup" (referred to as ASS) frequently. I
was saddened when our SS suite got renamed and acronyms like ASS and FARTs
disappeared.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Guillaume Laforge