No PR department has, in history, ever been able to prevent a cluster of
twats from speculating wildly and working themselves into nerd-rage. If one
was ever invented it would have to be either an armed force with right to
extreme prejudice in applying force, or an act of God, or possibly both.

Mind, AD is often cryptic and confused in comm beyond what the usual
"within the quarter" corporate rule would excuse, that we can all agree on,
but no matter the amount of information that gets rolled out, "people" will
always speculate and work things into re-inforcing whatever scenario they
want to believe.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!