From: Thomas Volkmann
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:19 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Future of Naiad

Sitting in the middle of Sweden, I can confirm that...
  Raffaele Fragapane <raffsxsil...@googlemail.com> hat am 26. Juli 2013 um
09:13 geschrieben:

  Watch it, the Swedes are reading, and playing games with their rainbows sends
them into a berserk viking rage.

  On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Sebastien Sterling