agreed, the masses speculate. but what i was trying to say was stop with
the 'cryptic and confused' communication... don't show up at an 'autodesk'
usergroup meeting and only show one of your five softwares. if you are
going to kill the others and put all the money into maya, just effing say
so... that's right, corporate rules don't allow, rather you love our money
and would hate to see us stop paying you subscription.