Thank you guys :)

Do you have a favorite CAD format ?

For the moment Polytrans is still a bit too expensive (according to what I'm paid for the job). Maybe Moi3d would be a better choice.
There is something called FreeCad, which I might try.
I wonder if 123D Design would offer some Translation...

Still on vacations ^^; so I can't really test. I'm trying to anticipate...

Thank you !

Olivier