Arnie for President?

A non-native American, republican "actor" gone politician? That's more contradictions in one sentence to comprehend simultaneously, and it's not even the actor vs president one that sticks out (I hear there have been previous American  presidents who used to be actors?).

The Governor with a capital G, there's only one, and sadly he couldn't run for presidentials.