Hey,

I'm just doing the advanced rigging course here at anomalia (all in maya)  and
have  learned how great  the node editor is. If you want to make connections
between  objects  it's (like you said eric)  for the entire scene. So you can
build  all kind of expressions who  live in the scene but not in an ice-operator
on an object.

Especially for all kind of rigging targets, is really cool to use this editor in
place of the outdated SI expression editor or ICE-Kinematics, where you never
now what drives what. I would love to see something similar in SI.

Andreas