Absolutely nothing, or hundreds of our stand-ins would have issues :)
Absolutely nothing for the static kine state either, since for years we've
used compensation tricks changing that in unison to transform changes.

There are a lot of "this with that can make bad things happen" that are
borderline superstitious, but barring the odd bug here and there over the
years I've yet to see something that couldn't be explained by the user
misunderstanding or misusing features or properties.

Skinning and related properties in Soft are by far some of the most solid
and transparent out there.