very interesting behaviour,...looks as if you created your own solver...i d
love to try it on a dragon-tail, but i would not know how to build a
propper control rig around it. I bet it would involve a lot of global/local
conversion in ICE, no ? Or,...how would you make that rig controllable if
you wanted to avoid manipulating a PPG ? Is there a simple way to go about
it ? Any Info on that would be appreciated.