I have an animated ground plane mesh I brought in from Maya as a FBX cache.
I need to add some high frequency noise to it and send it back. My first
pass has nice noise with a quick turbulence node but it sort of "swims" as
the mesh moves through space. I'd like to set my offset on the first frame
for the noise and then have it be the same throughout the sequence. I tried
piping the turbulence into a custom set data node and then in another ICE
tree read that data and move the points accordingly. It seems like it's
still swimming. I'm guessing the set data node is reading the turbulence
every frame? What's the best way to do what I'm asking?

Thanks!

Byron