From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Henry Katz
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 8:18 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: rumor, Soft dead within the next year

Good thing I asked.

On 01/04/2014 05:40 PM, Stephen Blair wrote:
Softimage doesn't support Python 3.x

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Henry Katz
<hk-v...@iscs-i.com<mailto:hk-v...@iscs-i.com>> wrote:
Steve,

No issues with python 3.3 as well, before I bruise my knuckles on the bleeding
edge?

Cheers,
Henry
On 01/03/2014 02:47 AM, Steven Caron wrote:
really?

install pyqt
set softimage to use system python, uncheck... file>preferences>scripting>use
python installed with softimage
run the example scripts pyqtforsoftimage plugin provides. or just 'import PyQt4'

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Angus Davidson