of course everyone would do this, which is why it seems silly to attempt
and quantify it at all. i know i have bias and i know trained maya talent
do too... i love to squabble about this stuff in my work environment but it
is half fun these days. i know there are issues on both sides... but i am
not going to post a blog dedicated to it.