All well and good but I'd prefer it to be built in and supported by the dev
team. Less reliability on 3rd party to fix things when production needs a
fix. (Yeah I know I'm one to talk about 3rd party tools...). Lots of these
nice tools have been made by individuals who drop off the face of the earth
or are too busy to support them.

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com