Von: "Steven Caron" <car...@gmail.com>
An: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Gesendet: 28.01.2014 20:35:27
Betreff: Re: image sequence doesnt render with vray

i wonder how much of that is the softimage implementation versus the
standalone renderer versus another dcc integration?

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Eric Lampi <ericla...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Vray has be a royal pain in the butt for the project I have been
working on. It's been buggy and inconsistent.

I'm definitely regretting letting someone talk me into it. I should
have stood firm on Arnold.

Eric

Freelance 3D and VFX animator

http://vimeopro.com/user7979713/3d-work

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.