From: Eugen Sares <sof...@mail.sprit.org<mailto:sof...@mail.sprit.org>>
Date: Tuesday 28 January 2014 at 10:09 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re[4]: image sequence doesnt render with vray

Yes, I mean the SI implementation. The core of VRay is quite stable. Has to be,
after all it's kind of industry standard for the 3ds max visualization crowd
(not only, of course) for over a decade now.
Might be that Chaosgroup's Softimage department is a bit understaffed.... I
wonder if they make their money with it... hope so, it's basically a very good
renderer, and I want to keep it in my toolbox.