Just had an image of a horse with an embedded wacom. Yup that’s going to be
hard to unsee.

From: Mirko Jankovic
<mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com<mailto:mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday 14 February 2014 at 8:11 AM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: Survey - how would you do this?

really nice, first jump into thread Luc-Eric and question is like oh ditch SI
what do you wanna use next (*cough* Maya *cough*)
But as someone else mentioned... there is old saying...
"Every gypsy brags about his horse"
not sure how it sounds in English but should get across...

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 4:42 AM, Sebastien Sterling