Hi everyone - there has been some interesting discussion on the ICE thread
about likes and dislikes. Fabric 2.0 will lend itself well to visual
programming, and this is an area our team has a lot of experience in (most
of our engineers worked on ICE) - we have our own views on what we want to
achieve with FE over the next year or so, and now is a very good time for
us to get your views. Hopefully they're aligned ;)

I have setup a survey to enable us to collect responses, and I will share
the results in the next few weeks - the questions are quite generic, there
is nothing specific to Fabric.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7GGKHML

Thanks,

Paul