+1

admittedly, i put 'b00bs' as every answer :)

j/k

--
Jon Swindells
jon_swinde...@fastmail.fm

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014, at 04:40 AM, Alok Gandhi wrote:

Done!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2014, at 5:25, Paul Doyle <[1]technove...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone – there has been some interesting discussion on the ICE
thread about likes and dislikes. Fabric 2.0 will lend itself well to
visual programming, and this is an area our team has a lot of
experience in (most of our engineers worked on ICE) – we have our own
views on what we want to achieve with FE over the next year or so, and
now is a very good time for us to get your views. Hopefully they're
aligned ;)

I have setup a survey to enable us to collect responses, and I will
share the results in the next few weeks – the questions are quite
generic, there is nothing specific to Fabric.

[2]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7GGKHML

Thanks,

Paul