Done.

Thanks for doing this, and i really hope it will help.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

Vince Baertsoen
Head of CG

T  +1 212 337 3210

[http://www.themill.com/logos/MillLogo.png]

The Mill 451 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York,  NY 10013
themill.com | <http://www.themill.com/>  themillblog.com |
<http://www.themillblog.com/>  @millchannel | <https://twitter.com/millchannel>
 facebook.com/millchannel<http://www.facebook.com/millchannel>

On Mar 1, 2014, at 19:56, "Paul Doyle"
<technove...@gmail.com<mailto:technove...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone – there has been some interesting discussion on the ICE thread
about likes and dislikes. Fabric 2.0 will lend itself well to visual
programming, and this is an area our team has a lot of experience in (most of
our engineers worked on ICE) – we have our own views on what we want to achieve
with FE over the next year or so, and now is a very good time for us to get
your views. Hopefully they're aligned ;)

I have setup a survey to enable us to collect responses, and I will share the
results in the next few weeks – the questions are quite generic, there is
nothing specific to Fabric.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7GGKHML

Thanks,

Paul