While I am able to stay in my current position at this nice small company,
I'm not going to switch to another autodesk product when *I feel the
need*to switch.
Although I don't see that for a while either unless suddenly development of
renderers stop.

But I might start to have a look at modo/houdini/fabric so I have a basic
understanding of what is available.

Long live xsi ;)

Simon Reeves
London, UK