So they have spoken.
Slow transition to another DCC then it is. I will use soft for as long as
possible, But time to get the thinking hat on.

What is everyone thinking of going too? I am going to look into modo for my
own work I think but will probably need to know a bit about maya for
freelance work.

utter bullshit, but not a shock to be honest. probably the worse thing that
could do is alienate there user base. like the blind leading the blind.

Daniel Sweeney
3D Creative Director

*Mobile:* +44 (0)7743429771
*Email:* dan...@northforge.co.uk