True to a degree, but think of all the freelancers right now using
softimage, working at a company where there might be some people using
maya, and knowing all the jobs out there for maya, it's likely they would
just pick up maya and give it a go and eventually, everyone is maya

Somewhere like the mill for instance, all the juniors were maya.. slowly
less and less xsi

Simon Reeves
London, UK
*si...@simonreeves.com <si...@simonreeves.com>*