This is probably the worst decisions Autodesk has taken.

Looking back a the Gold Lion at Cannes, VES awards, the BTAA awards over the
last few years where the work done by this close knit community has been
recognised I am shocked you really think you by killing Softimage you are "
committed to providing our customers with the most technologically advanced
products and highest quality customer service possible"

My feeling is that you as a company have not gauged correctly how easy is to
loose the trust of an entire community and how hard is going to get it back if
at all possible.

Good luck

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com