I believe that ADSK has skirted through the gray area here by retaining
Softimage for over 5 years and continuing to 'develop' it...as a show of
good faith. "It just didn't perform as well as we'd hoped" type of
propaganda. Thereby insulating themselves of any antitrust litigation. I
would not be surprised at all if this was not their plan from the
beginning, buy Softimage to pillage the patents and take a competitor off
the market.

--

-=T=-