he anyone can make Blender2SI skin, so it looks at feels as SI.. then maybe
maybe it could be used for some stufff. :)

I tried blender couple times but I really can;t figure out why the hell
they try to invent UI and viewport controls and then have some unintuitive
system? It is like you are trying to make new keyboard and then use some
weird keyboard order instead of qwerty.. some guy I saw gave really really
good overview of blender UI from user point of view diferent ways of doing
similar things.. like imagine in si to translate by math in text box you
need to put like 1+, but to rotate you ned to use +1 or =+1 or something...
so.. not there yet.. not a long shot really