From: MaurĂ­cio PC [goneba...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 March 2014 05:19 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Softimage 2015 Last Release Announcement

If your students are slamming you Angus, they are stupid. The knowledge of
Softimage is easily transferable as it teach you how to think properly.

I'm certain they would be less artists if they started with the Maya-hell. Oh
well ... I'm almost buying this Modo 701 special offer. Damn.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Angus Davidson