On 13 March 2014 19:15, Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you all realize they are just talking to alastair about how they can
> improve maya, right? i mean, it is a done deal... all they are doing is
> trying to make it better for people to transition. that means listening to
> us to improve maya... not save softimage.

there are plenty of proverbs I could use here Steven, I find as you age you
gather them up. but instead, just wanted to leave a quote below and a small
glimmer of hope to enter your cold frozen heart. :D

December 13, 2013 5:47 am
Twitter backs down amid outcry over ‘blocking’ changes

By Hannah Kuchler in San Francisco and Robert Cookson in London
 [image: Twitter]©AFP <http://www.ft.com/servicestools/terms/afp>
 <http://www.ft.com/servicestools/terms/afp>
 <http://www.ft.com/servicestools/terms/afp>
<http://www.ft.com/servicestools/terms/afp>
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a78f4b80-63b4-11e3-98e2-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz2vsgVAMGu

Twitter <http://markets.ft.com/tearsheets/performance.asp?s=us:TWTR> has
reversed changes it made this week to how people block abusive users, the
latest example of a social media company making a rapid U-turn after a user
backlash.