the shader tree is fun and easy to work, you can override many materials and
have groups of materials sharing certains part, that make it easy to modify and
lighter for rendering since doesn't have to compile deiferent chonks of shaders
all the time.

shader tree oppose to other 3d packages, can work on polygon level, object lvl,
groups, etc... or if the artist likes to work in a simple matter they still can
do, one material for each object, or a material for each material group.

the only thing to have in mind, is organization, since it save all the shaders
in the same place, is no like xsi, that you go to the material, and you get the
tree of only that particular one, here you get to see everything,  but is easy
as put things in a folder and name it. =).

El Viernes, 14 de marzo, 2014 9:25:57, Kevin mc bride <kev....@gmail.com>