Problem is that by stripping parts from SI and patching them on already
patched Maya is not making Maya better as there is no coherent workflow to
connect all those good small patches ,and they are destroying perfectly
fine Softimage so at the end getting nothing good from action.
It is like buying Porsche or something similar, taking wheels, instruments
and other parts and duck taping them on top of Yugo.
It will never be Porsche ...