From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Nicolas Esposito
Sent: 18 March 2014 08:56
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Softimage transition webinar is starting in 10 minutes

So, Bifrost is a kind of external plugin...ok...water effect was cool...but
beside fluid sim what else could be done?

I would love to se a side by side comparison on the same task using ICE and
Bifrost

Another thing that I notice is that you don't have direct control on the sim
particles as in ICE, but you kind of add a deformer based on another geometry (
wave shader )...so you're always referencing external geometry? weightmap are
widely used, but this workflow looks very gimmicky