quoting Raf here from cgtalk forum last night. was going to tweet but
too long, wish I had listened to this kind of advice in 2008

"If you are an AD M&E client, be it Maya, Max, MoBu, Mudbox or
anything else that isn't Soft, and this hasn't alarmed you in the
least, you are a shortsighted fool."

are all Autodesk M&E customers short sighted fools?  they sure as hell
treat us that way