On 03/19/14 14:00, Chris Vienneau wrote:
I understand why everyone here is skeptical about our ability to innovate or trust what is being written. We have to show progress on these topics in short order and keep it up or you will find other solutions eventually.
Even -if- (big -if-) that would be so ... we will be able to see if you were trustworthy in 5-7 years,
or we will have to find other solutions (yet again.. being somewhat very possible).

Quite possibly ending-up like the node editor.
(on top of, and still having to deal-with and manage the hypershade or -the existing architecture-)