Fun fact: Do you know Maya started out using scheme as its scripting language?
--
Brent

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Andy Jones
Sent: 20 March 2014 07:47
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: "Top List of ICE Nodes That Cover 80% of What You Do With The
Toolset"

Now that I understand the history of ICE a little better, I can see that I was
wrong to balk at naming the top ICE nodes I need.  Here's my updated list:

car cdr cons eq atom cons quote

I suppose I won't really need defun, since Maya will let me just add the same
nodes over and over again with a mel script.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:56 PM, Raffaele Fragapane