Hi Peter,

No - subscription hasn’t gotten us much in the past few years.
I would, however, be happy to put the subscription money into funding a dev
team, as was suggested in another thread.

For the sake of argument: if there were just the equivalent of 1000 Softimage
licenses worldwide for which individuals or companies were prepared, like me,
to pay their subscription money to keep developing Softimage
addons/tools/plugins, you would have (assuming $750/year/seat) $750000/year,
which is 7 or 8 full time developers + administrative costs.

Makes you think…

Jean-Louis