From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of phil harbath
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:11 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Carl Bass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RwxdzP8rG4

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Patel
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:06 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Hi Phil,
Yes, I referred to that in my reply. The question I was answering was whether
there had been a gain in traction recently. My answer was “no.” I described
what we were seeing and I explained that the reason that’s subs were declining
was for reasons already discussed on the list, such as the reason you state
below. So it is not ‘baloney.’ The reasons you state and that I allude to are
valid.
Maurice

Maurice Patel