"Mark Zuckerberg is already pointing out Facebook's acquisition of
Instagram as an example of how the company is getting experience buying
properties and allowing them to continue to operate independently.
Zuckerberg called out virtual reality as one of the computing platforms of
the future -- following desktops and mobile -- and yes, talked about
building Facebook's advertising into it. *Specifically, he talked about the
potential of a virtual communication network, buying virtual goods, and
down the line, advertising."*