Hello, Chaps.
I'm hoping that this is a simple thing that I'm being a bit blind to.
I need to throw a ball at a net.

So I set up a syflex net, and throw a rigid body sphere at it. But
that doesn't work.

A syflex ball and net doesn't work either. They're aware of each other but
the net doesn't deform with the ball, the ball just bounces off.

I merged the ball and net and used self collision. This works, but I can't
control the ball's initial velocities.

I've tried soft bodies too, but without too much success up 'till now.

Lagoa might work, but I have to admit that I struggle with Lagoa. So if you
have a method I'd need a bit of hand holding...

I think it works with Momentum but I was hoping to get it to work without
it.

I'm going to have a lot of these nets to do so I'm after a fairly robust
and simple solution.

Thanks chaps.

Spareman