Just finished my first ever shot in Houdini. Many thanks Jordi, I couldn't have
done it without you ;)

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Jordi Bares<mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎20/‎04/‎2014 3:35 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: SI and Houdini

Data Management chapter finished… you can now find the last guide and the whole
chapter as a single PDF in.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y0ti6tyf7o3435u/thsQH1Kf2o

To follow the discussions visit

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=31012&start=200

Next stop.. RIGGING!!!!! now this is going to be fun!

enjoy!!

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com<mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>

On 17 Apr 2014, at 10:51, Jordi Bares
<jordiba...@gmail.com<mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Welcome

Data packaging ready!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y0ti6tyf7o3435u/thsQH1Kf2o

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com<mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>

On 16 Apr 2014, at 08:08, javier mansilla