OFFTOPIC:
I´m sorry to interrupt but, I just messed up my default keyboard configuration
on modo. How do I reset to defaults?
I´ve been trying to place "U", "T", "V" shortcuts from softimage associated
functions, but apparently Modo has some
other "extra" kind of configs for these selection sets....

Help please.

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator
LinkedIN