Those profiles are available for the regular poly bevel tool as well, or any tool that accepts profiles. Makes things so much easier for arch stuff.

-Tim

On 5/7/2014 1:10 PM, Sergio Mucino wrote:
I just discovered the other day that the Edge Bevel tool has some craaaaazy preset profile shapes. My friends doing arch work would love them. Modo also has some very nice precision tools. Piping in Modo looks quite easy. I remember seeing a video somewhere that showed some pretty nice features for it. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Sergio Muciño.
Sent from my iPad.