Thanks

I do have to say that I am a bit put off by the first choice of examples,
and I'm certain that I'm not alone. Any competent 3D veteran could easily
figure out most of this with in minutes...and probably has. The video is
quite frankly insulting.

I'm not saying that transition videos aren't helpful, but it comes off as
condescending that we would not be able to figure out something as basic as
hotkeys.

More useful would be a series of videos of: here is feature A in Softimage
and oops! Maya doesn't have feature A, but here is the convoluted
workaround that you can do to kind of get the same result (like distance
constraint) Or even, in Softimage you'd normally work like this, but even
though you can work the same way in Maya, a better way would be to use this
other feature or methodology since trying to work like you would in
Softimage will slow Maya down (use expressions in Soft ==> use node
networks in Maya)

-=Eric
--

-=T=-