@Jill, cool thx!

IMDB | Portfolio | Vimeo
| Linkedin

Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:44:31 -0500
Subject: Re: First Softimage -> Maya transition videos posted
From: i.anima...@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

I also was not trying to stab at you either, its just that your last sentence
made me laugh. =)
True, it is heartening that they are making any videos to help Soft users
transition, But, it will be more heartening if they actually carry through with
their 2 year commitment to supporting Softimage and put developers on to
shoring up the 2015 release of Soft before they bury Softimage
forever...<shudder> typing those last few words made me throw up in my mouth a
little...heartbreaking.

But yes here's to hoping for something good to come out of this tragic
situation.
Cheers,-=Eric