Last time I checked they were more expensive than two separate titans.

What about the titan z series? Are they out yet? They could probably pack quite
a punch :)

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Stefan Kubicek <s...@tidbit-images.com> wrote:
I second that, the 780 with 6gb (~2300 cores vs ~2800 of the Titan)  is
currently the biggest bang for the buck.
Make sure to get the one that adheres to NVidias reference cooling design to get rid
of the heat at the rear instead of injecting it into the pc >>housing, as the
other, cheaper one from EVGA does.

hey,
the titan black is very fast, but considering the benchmarks
(http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html) the 780 isn't lame
>>>either, and the 6gb version is close to half the price of a titan.
so if you want a bargain that's still fast, I would go for the 780 6gb.

Christian