I stay with Softimage for a while further! And saved subscription money I spend to 3rd party developers now (I started with this already)! And some day there will be a really better 3D-Package (or solution). And I bet it will not be a a solution of a certain company! Sounds desperate or fanatic? Maybe but tell me an alternative Package that works NOW in an allround way like Softimage for small studios. Apparently I have to do lots of workarounds in every other package to achieve what SI already does...

Stephan

Optimistic model

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com <mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>