We use FTrack at Realise and so far we are very happy… it is true some things
are not as refined yet (for example, size of icons is too small to see, etc…)
but the workflow and API is a pleasure.

We have been integrating it big time into our pipeline with Houdini and Nuke
and so far we are very happy.

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com