PH: +57 313 811 6821

From: Eric Turman
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎August‎ ‎8‎, ‎2014 ‎13‎:‎28‎ ‎
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Out of curiosity, are you using "Fast Playback 2D|3D Wireframe" ?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Andres Stephens <drais...@outlook.com> wrote:

Here is an example of the memory leak.

I found out that this happens when I play animations on loop over an over
again, eventually eating up all the ram and nearly forcing my OS to freeze.

Fixes? How can one dump the memory cash for animation playback?

-Draise

PH: +57 313 811 6821