Andres, please log this as a bug if you have not already...

Thanks.

Jill

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Andres Stephens
Sent: August-08-14 3:29 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Memory Leak when animating with SI 2015

Here is the scene file.

It has an animated frog in it - not the best I must say, but something!

**I would appreciate if you guys don't really use it for anything, as it's not
really my design or property to share, but just for troubleshooting cases.

So, now that is cleared, memory leak happens with extensive animation playback
repeats or loops - shift in view during playback, etc.

Eventually all my ram is chewed up after prolonged animation playback. I do
notice that my ram quickly clocks up during playback, not dropping down upon
pause/stop.

DOWNLOAD
PROJECT<http://www.mediafire.com/download/bcyr2n1b7d2q3k3/TESTER.ziphttp:/>

Thanks for taking a look at it.