Personally I never really got on with the interactive split tool when it was
added, and would always revert back to the original Split Poly.
I’m really liking the updated Multi-Cit tool in 2015 though, which combines a
few features, including those two.

From: "raffsxsil...@googlemail.com<mailto:raffsxsil...@googlemail.com>"
<raffsxsil...@googlemail.com<mailto:raffsxsil...@googlemail.com>>
Date: Sunday, 7 September 2014 07:26
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: maya uv tool broken?

Honestly, I'd have to see it to figure it out.
I have had general wonkyness here and there, the uncomfortable click and key
combinations and stuff it uses can make for some odd interaction in my
experience, but usually it's just that uncomfortable, not random.

A couple colleagues around me, who've never used anything other than Maya, had
more or less the same experience, but tended to attribute it to randomness,
until I took them over what the behaviour actually is in what conditions, and
they eventually got over it and got used to the MTK in 2014/15 (some changes
between the two).

Pre-2014 though I can't help you, I'd rather chew on broken glass and infected
syringes than model something in Maya 2013 or prior.

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Martin