Well recently I gave try again to wacom tablet again.. first couple tries
it wasn't so good so i gave up as was pretty busy but this time around I
gave it couple days and I can say that it is waay better working then with
mouse.
There are some annoying things like with multymon setup but still majority
work in view port all tablet.