Logitech G602 Wireless. Best mouse I had in a while.

From: Miquel Campos <miquel.cam...@gmail.com<mailto:miquel.cam...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday 30 September 2014 at 2:04 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: Mouse

Wacom for general use + microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse when a lot of typing
is needed (Coding)

Miquel Campos
www.miquelTD.com<http://www.miquelTD.com>

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Stephan Haitz
<sha...@3d-agenten.de<mailto:sha...@3d-agenten.de>> wrote:
I´m using a Wacom Tablet since 10 years+.

Nice side effect: you avoid some problems with your
tendon<http://dict.leo.org/ende/index_de.html#/search=tendon&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on>

sheath<http://dict.leo.org/ende/index_de.html#/search=sheath&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on>
 (is that right used?) when working too much. So it seems to be a little bit
more ergonomic.

I also tried a Space Pilot. But this is getting dusty. Didn´t make sense to me.
Sometimes customers say "wow", that´s it...

Stephan

Wacom, it's so much nicer than using a mouse. I was resistant at first (years
ago), but the ability to jump across screen without dragging an object is a big
part of the appeal I think.

Simon Reeves
London, UK
si...@simonreeves.com<mailto:si...@simonreeves.com>
www.simonreeves.com<http://www.simonreeves.com>
www.analogstudio.co.uk<http://www.analogstudio.co.uk>

On 30 September 2014 11:38, Mirko Jankovic